Technical Business Systems Project Manager
The Technical Business Systems Project Manager is part of a Corporate team responsible for all aspects of the successful
implementation of the Timbers Reciprocity Program owner and user portal project currently under development.
Essential functions as defined are illustrative only, and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and
duties performed by incumbents within this classification.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage business information systems and provide architectural and technical inputs to the project
- Document and share weekly updates regarding software development implementation, challenges and solutions
- Monitor and review gap analysis and assist to define requirements to address the gaps.
- Assist to guide business systems development team and users through the necessary operating development
- Analyze, design and implement process improvement changes across different departments
- Collaborate with technology teams and system users to manage implementation, training options and launch support
- Assist team in identifying bugs or user issues throughout the development phase and implementation phases
- Analyze potential solutions to ensure obtain future needs.
- Generate and manage quality control reports, management reports, status reports and system assessment reports.
- Calculate return on investment and execute the project activities with a focus on providing efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Asses and review technology RFP’s and work change orders
- Act as a point of contact for Timbers Resorts with software solution company
- Coordinate with external vendors and other operations personnel in order to manage the development.
- Plan and implement effective testing processes to ensure that deliverables adhere to standards
- Contribute to the management of all aspects of Timbers Reciprocity Program including staff, systems, inventory control,
communication strategy, web ecosystem and customer service oversite.
- Contribute to the management of Timbers Collection Benefits and all aspects of partner relationships, inclusive of leveraging
current relationships and evaluating and securing new partnerships. Manage all related cross function
initiatives including deployment on-site, internally and externally.
- Contribute to the oversight and management of all aspects of TRAM including reporting progress to stakeholders, manage
- Technical/Business Systems Manager, relationships with development partners, testing, long term management and launch across all business functions.
- Produce data driven insights and reporting, both ad hoc and on a monthly basis, for analysis by the
- CEO, Corp. Director of Asset Management, Corp. Director of Operations.
- Assist in the education and training of field staff and other personnel on TRP and new property launches.
- Assist in the management of Timbers Reciprocity Program, including website upkeep and build for new properties.
- Assist in the oversight and management of Owner communications process’ re: trade request, TRP and Timbers Collection questions.
- Assist in the oversight of Timbers Collection Managers at each resort to ensure they are knowledgeable about all partner benefits including the inner workings of the program and handle owner communication appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Assistance with new property launches including Owner welcomes, web updates, mailings, reporting, trainings, etc.
- Assist in the maintenance and creation of all communication assets inclusive of mailings, email and Owner education videos.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM suite
- Knowledge of DOMO Business Intelligence
- Principles, practices and techniques of the marketing & digital marketing industry.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Planning, organizing and administering comprehensive reports and presentations.
- Professionalism in daily conduct and interactions.
- Project management including planning, organizing and prioritizing.
- Agile project management.
- Managing SFDC Development Vendors.
- Using initiative and independent judgment within general policy guidelines.
- Using tact, discretion and prudence in daily interactions with co-workers and customers.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee
to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office equipment; stamina to sit for extended periods
of time; strength to lift and carry up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer
screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over
Job Status: Full Time