Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Professional licensed land surveyor in the State of Hawaii to provide mapping services, land surveying consultation, overview and management of surveying consultants hired.
• Provide guidance and advice on land surveying issues.
• Prepare land and legal descriptions of parcels requested, easements, lots, etc.
• Prepare cadastral maps for consolidation of lots, subdivisions, designation of easements, and other land matters.
• Prepare scope of work for surveying consultants to provide proposals on supplemental work needed such as field work for topographic surveys, boundary surveys, ALTA, etc.
• Provide survey controls and benchmark information for consultants and other parties when available.
• Review and manage the quality of work performed by surveying consultants.
• Meet with consultants to discuss the scope of field work needed.
• Attend meetings by phone or video upon request.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent mathematical skills to conduct land survey analysis.
• Thorough understanding of the principles, practices, and procedures of land surveying.
• Thorough understanding of federal and state laws related to land surveying and subdivision of land.
• Proficient with computerized mapping technologies and surveying instruments, and the computer applications and software used to process field data.
Education and Experience:
• Licensure by the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES) or comparable certification required.
• Licensed in the State of Hawaii to practice land surveying.
• Minimum 10 years experience in land surveying drafting and boundary issues.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office equipment; stamina to sit for extended periods of time; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
Timbers Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Status: On Call