Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Supervises and coordinates activities of pantry, storeroom, and noncooking kitchen workers, and purchases or requisitions foodstuffs, kitchen supplies, and equipment by performing the following duties.
- Inspects kitchens and storerooms to ensure that premises and equipment are clean and in order, and that sufficient foodstuffs and supplies are on hand to ensure efficient service;
- Examines incoming purchases for quality and to ensure that purchases are as specified in order;
- Approves invoices or bills for payment;
- Coordinates work of noncooking kitchen and storeroom workers engaged in activities such as dishwashing, silver cleaning, and storage and distribution of foodstuffs and supplies;
- Establishes controls to guard against theft and wastage;
- Confers with Executive Chef or Food Service Manager concerning banquet arrangements for food service, equipment, and extra employees;
- Plans and prices menus, keeps cost records, and establishes budget controls to ensure profitable food service operation.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Food and beverage products, menus and promotions.
- Policies and procedures of the department.
- Customer service principles and practices.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Pay: from $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time