Spa Concierge - Winter Part Time Seasonal
Responsible for coordinating the proper booking of treatments, maintenance of the retail area and provision of cashiering duties for the Spa in a courteous and professional manner while exceeding the high standards of the residence club.
The Employees at One Steamboat Place will lead us in building relationships and exceeding expectations with each and every one of our owners, guests, and staff members. Not only will you be working in the best ski-in location that Steamboat Springs offers but you will also be working with a team-oriented, professional, and focused on results workforce.
The following Principal Duties are the essential functions for the Spa Concierge position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without a requested reasonable accommodation.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the interactions with each owner/guest and co-worker.
- Always use owners/guests names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting and assisting owners/guests in anyway.
- Keep conversations with owners/guests friendly, helpful, and positive. Avoid topics of a personal or controversial nature regarding you, the owner/guest, or anyone.
- Running multiple programs on two systems, at one time – scheduling software, point of sale, outlook, word etc.
- Adherence to the Spa PACT – Positivity, Absolutely, Confidence in Communication, and Time Management – see separate sheet for details.
- Learning the spa, wellness, and retail offerings and consulting with guests to create a customized experience for them while maximizing sales.
- Accurately book, change and cancel spa appointments working in
- Maintenance and cleaning of the entire spa area, lounges, relaxation area, dispensary, motion studio, fitness center and pool as directed.
- Entering inventory products, logging it, tagging it, and merchandising it in the spa boutique.
- Understand and follow all spa and OSP guidelines including the spa opening and closing checklist, therapist and room guidelines, and employee handbook.
- Ability to join/work spa events such as trunk shows, classes etc.
- Displays a helpful attitude and is genuinely interested in providing the perfect spa experience to every guest/owner.
- Assisting therapists with room set-up and clean-up when needed.
- Flexibility and adaptability to your work environment, and maintaining the appearance of a well-groomed and professional team member.
- Ability to perform in a team based environment AND able to work independently to complete tasks.
- Follow proper channels of communication; communicate clearly with owners/guests, staff, and management.
- High commitment to guest satisfaction and service including maintaining a courteous and professional manner and a positive attitude, exhibiting a willingness to help, and promoting positive interactions with guests.
- Knowledgeable about products, prices and the duration of each service. Must feel comfortable in receiving all menu treatments in order to experience and explain treatments to the fullest.
- Ability to proactively sell products and services. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail with minimal supervision.
- Able and willing to attend all meetings and trainings as requested.
Pay: $16 to $18/hour
Plus retail commissions
Job Status: Part Time,Seasonal