The following Principal Duties are the essential functions for the Spa Attendant position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without a requested reasonable accommodation.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest and co-workers.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized spa environment through consistent monitoring of the locker/facility area.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management
- Spa Attendant will always use owners/guests names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting and assisting owners/guests in anyway.
- Must be professional, cooperative with a friendly attitude
- Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- To be responsible for all the laundry duties in The Spa.
- Replenish toilet amenities and products as needed (shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, body wash, paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, etc.)
- Adherence to the Spa PACT – Positivity, Absolutely, Confidence in Communication, and Time Management. (see separate sheet for details)
- To be aware of all services and products available in The Spa.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness of both men’s and women’s lounge areas & relaxation rooms.
- Maintenance and cleaning of the entire spa area, lounges, relaxation area, dispensary, motion studio, fitness center and pool as directed.
- High commitment to guest satisfaction and service including maintaining a courteous and professional manner and a positive attitude, exhibiting a willingness to help, and promote positive interactions with guests.
- Follow proper channels of communication; communicate clearly with owners/guests, staff, and management
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa..
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Seasonal