Spa Attendant - Winter Part Time Seasonal
The Employees at One Steamboat Place will lead us in building relationships and exceeding expectations with each and every one of our owners, guests, and staff members. Not only will you be working in the best ski-in location that Steamboat Springs offers but you will also be working with a team-oriented, professional, and focused on results workforce.
The following Principal Duties are the essential functions for the Spa Attendant position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without a requested reasonable accommodation.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest and co-workers.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized spa environment through consistent monitoring of the locker/facility area.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management
- Spa Attendant will always use owners/guests names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting and assisting owners/guests in anyway.
- Must be professional, cooperative with a friendly attitude
- Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- To be responsible for all the laundry duties in The Spa.
- Replenish toilet amenities and products as needed (shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, body wash, paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, etc.)
- Adherence to the Spa PACT – Positivity, Absolutely, Confidence in Communication, and Time Management. (see separate sheet for details)
- To be aware of all services and products available in The Spa.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness of both men’s and women’s lounge areas & relaxation rooms.
- Maintenance and cleaning of the entire spa area, lounges, relaxation area, dispensary, motion studio, fitness center and pool as directed.
- High commitment to guest satisfaction and service including maintaining a courteous and professional manner and a positive attitude, exhibiting a willingness to help, and promote positive interactions with guests.
- Follow proper channels of communication; communicate clearly with owners/guests, staff, and management
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
Pay: $15 to $17/hour
Plus retail commissions
Job Status: Part Time,Seasonal