Spa and Pool Attendant - winter seasonal PT/FT positions available!
Come join our beautiful spa team! Our Spa & Pool Attendants help our professional spa staff maintain a safe, clean and well-organized spa environment through consistent monitoring of the locker/facility area. These are the folks that are responsible for all laundry duties, replenishing toilet amenities and products as needed (shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, body wash, etc) in the spa and ensuring our pool/hot tub area is clean and guests/owners are using the area safely. Must be able to develop ability to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without a requested reasonable accommodation
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest and co-workers.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management
- Spa Attendant will always use owners/guests names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting and assisting owners/guests in anyway.
- Must be professional, cooperative with a friendly attitude
- Adherence to the Spa PACT – Positivity, Absolutely, Confidence in Communication, and Time Management. (see separate sheet for details)
- To be aware of all services and products available in The Spa.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness of both men’s and women’s lounge areas & relaxation rooms.
- Maintenance and cleaning of the entire spa area, lounges, relaxation area, dispensary, motion studio, fitness center and pool as directed.
- High commitment to guest satisfaction and service including maintaining a courteous and professional manner and a positive attitude, exhibiting a willingness to help, and promote positive interactions with guests.
- Follow proper channels of communication; communicate clearly with owners/guests, staff, and management
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa..
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time