Snack Shack Attendant-PT
Responsible for providing friendly and expedient service to the property’s guests serving fresh items, along with prepackaged items, alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages, and merchandise to complete the golfers’ experience.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide a high level of service to guests and co-workers.
- Display a professional appearance and attitude, and remain courteous to guests and fellow associates at all times.
- Operates Café Express, driving the golf course selling products to the golfers.
- Arranges, displays and maintains inventory on items in the Beverage Cart.
- Collects sales from guests and processes them in the POS system as trained; issues receipts for guest purchases.
- Assists in packing and unpacking inventory and Hale Kiele supplies.
- Assists in reconciliation of cash and accounts receivable charges to daily register at the closing of the day.
- Performs clean-up and closing procedures.
- Contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit's service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a team.
- Demonstrate courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; promote a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
- Other similar duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma/GED; AND previous experience in food and beverage; AND current TB test or ability to obtain prior to employment.
Licensees and/or Verifications (Preferred):
- State of Hawaii Liquor Card holder
- Food Handler's permit
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic knowledge in mixology
- Highly motivated, goal driven and self-starter
- Strong customer/guest orientation
- Using initiative and independent judgment within established procedural guidelines.
- Contributing effectively to the accomplishment of team or work unit goals, objectives and activities.
- Dealing successfully with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Pay: from $14/hour
Job Status: Part Time,Seasonal