Senior Marketing Manager
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Responsible for driving execution of successful marketing campaigns for Real Estate Sales. This role reports to the Director of Real Estate Marketing and builds deep partnerships with cross-functional teams, agencies and 3rd party vendors to verify all traditional and digital marketing efforts are effectively integrated with the selling efforts for the organization. Success is measured by how well you help drive the marketing efforts, sales and strategy of the Real Estate offerings.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create and execute real estate project marketing programs and campaigns, including direct mail, email, events, PR, as well as digital, traditional and social media.
- Possess and maintain thorough understanding of hospitality and real estate industry and stays abreast of industry trends.
- Support optimal marketing production and campaign approvals and quality control and tracking programs that are effective, timely and scalable.
- Assist in the development of tracking reports and analytics for core competitive set and target market customer insights.
- Assist in the writing and communication content for nurture emails, website blog posts, website page content, brochure and other marketing collateral materials.
- Manage real estate project social media programs (Facebook and Instagram), including social strategy management, development of posting calendars, writing posts and post optimization. Manage the creation of photography and video assets required for effective social media programs.
- Assist in the management of property events, creating impactful, on-brand events for guests, owners, prospects and brokers.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall marketing team’s service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a team
- Manages and maintains frequent, active engagement with marketing agency to verify alignment and 2-way communication about the status, performance evaluation, opportunities, and issues related to online programs and initiatives.
- Manage and coordinates execution of a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, search engine optimization, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis.
- Monitor analytics to inform future content direction and drive test-and-learn strategy.
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones.
- Some travel required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree required; in Marketing or Communications preferred. Must have 3+ years’ real estate and/or hospitality marketing work experience OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
Salesforce, Pardot, Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite, Google AdWords, Analytics & Tag Manager.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office equipment; stamina to sit for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
Timbers Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Status: Full Time