Sales Administrator and Contract/Closing Coordinator
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Responsible for coordinating and supervising those activities for the administration of on-site real estate sales. Will also work directly with, and provide support to, the on-site marketing manager as needed. An area of key support is in the supervision and coordination of the closing process for company real estate transactions.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate the preparation of purchase contracts and supervise the execution of agreements.
- Review executed agreements for accuracy and distribute to appropriate parties.
- Track and record earnest money deposits and payments.
- Supervise the preparation and distribution of all pre-closing documentation.
- Coordinate closing procedures with third-party title and escrow companies.
- Coordinate with third-party finance companies when applicable.
- Communicate with customers and agents regarding the transaction process.
- Perform corporate responsibilities to ensure proper compliance and protocol.
- Track and document transaction terms and maintain sold inventory records.
- Maintain records in the Hawaii Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Review closing documentation for accuracy and coordinate with appropriate parties regarding closing responsibilities and necessary signatures.
- Coordinate, track and report on closing distributions due to company.
- Complete responsibilities in corporate software applications to manage the transaction process.
- Manage internal filing and reporting tasks to comply with company and legal requirements.
- Communicate with company departments regarding the closing process, pipeline and commission payments.
- Provide reporting and documentation as requested by company and investors regarding closings and commissions.
- Work with team members to improve the overall closing process and ensure a professional closing experience for owners, agents and staff.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales team's service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a team.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Coordinate with housekeeping to ensure sales gallery, offices and model residences are clean for tours.
- Maintain broker floor schedules and available residences to show.
- Communicate with operations team on upcoming guest arrivals and needs.
- Maintain and create broker specific brochure packets for hand out onsite.
- Manage Standard Operating Procedures for various functions.
- Gather local publications for brokers to use with prospects (trail maps, magazines, etc,).
- Supply local brokerage firms and other Timbers Resorts' properties with property brochures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field; AND four (4) years of experience in real estate sales transactions; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Principles and practices of real estate sales and transactions.
- Principles, practices, and regulations of real estate sales.
- Federal, state and local laws governing real estate sales in locations where we conduct sales.
- Microsoft Office and ability to work proficiently in Excel
- Customer Relationship Management Software (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Accounting software and practices.
- Office administrative practices and procedures.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for effectively communicating with a variety of individuals and organizations in an efficient and professional manner in person, on the telephone or by electronic communication.
- Providing customer service.
- Real Estate transaction practices.
- Communicating effectively in oral and written forms.
- Organizing, maintaining and researching office files.
- Organizing own work, setting priorities and meeting critical deadlines.
- Contributing effectively to the accomplishment of team or work unit goals, objectives and activities.
- Dealing successfully with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
The physical demands describes herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office equipment; stamina to sit for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the phone.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Status: Full Time