Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Under the direction of the F & B Manager, responsible for supervising the daily operations of the restaurant and bar. Manage staff, training, culture, guest flow, business plan and relationships.
Provide exceptional guest service through leadership, communication and follow-up with guests and employees. Encourage and maintain a culture of producing results and getting things done by instilling an environment that rewards quick decision making.
- Under the direction of the F & B Manager, conducts supervision of the restaurant and bar; guest service standards, cash handling, staffing in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
- Plan and implement staffing schedules to ensure customer service standards are achieved with minimum employee cost. Monitor activities to ensure compliance with Company payroll policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with operating guidelines related to the corporate programs. Ensure operations comply with all state and federal laws, rules and regulations, relating to food and beverage sanitation, alcohol and tobacco, and ADA requirements.
- Ensure adherence of all appropriate sanitation standards including, but not limited to, employee hygiene and uniforms, kitchen food service equipment and preparation areas, food storage areas, dining areas, patio, snack bar areas, and restrooms.
- Monitor the purchase ordering and receiving program to maintain par-stock levels on food and beverage inventories and ensure proper quantity and price on all purchases
- Ensure quality levels of food and beverage products and maintain standards in production, presentation, services, facilities, and guest satisfaction.
- Assist in developing promotional programs to improve average check.
- Assure the efficient and timely submission of all required operational reports.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- High school education/equivalent required. Bachelors’ Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience including supervisory and/or management experience.
- Previous experience in hospitality, travel and/or golf industry preferred.
- Strong grasp of current Microsoft technologies and platforms.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in the areas of staff management.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends/holidays.
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
- High school or equivalent
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Status: Full Time