At Timbers Jupiter, welcoming waterways and natural beauty frame Mediterranean-style homes overlooking the 7,531-yard Audubon-certified Jack Nicklaus Signature course and Trump National Golf Club Jupiter. Located just two short miles from the Atlantic and a few minutes from Palm Beach, this is a place to relax and breathe the sea air. The Private Residence Club includes 21 two-bedroom and 29 four-bedroom freestanding villas and are elegantly furnished with expansive, screened-in, exterior lanais that overlook the course. Every amenity and service is at hand, owners at Timbers Jupiter enjoy the diligent attention of an attentive concierge who will see to every request before and during each visit.
Timbers Jupiter is searching for a Resort Manager to oversee the day to day operations of the Residence Club. This individual will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of property management in accordance with the Company mission statement, including financial performance, owner and guest satisfaction, and staff development. The Resort Manager will also serve as the primary contact for all board of director’s and association governance related issues.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, or a related field.
- 10 years of hospitality operations management experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Active Community Association Management (CAM) license, or the ability to obtain within two months from date of hire.
- Principles, practices and techniques of community association and club management.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to plan and prioritize multiple projects and programs.
- Establishes specific goals and deadlines to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Budget experience and financial analysis.
- Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
- Develops and implementing goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards.
- Develops effective work teams and motivating individuals to meet goals and objectives while providing superior customer service in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Excellent growth potential
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
Job Status: Full Time