Residence Club Manager
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Operational, financial and personnel management of the Timber’s Kauai Residence Club facilities to achieve best-in-class service, amenities and activities that meet the needs of homeowners, non-resident members and guests.
- Member/guest service & satisfaction: Undertake extensive personal interaction with members and guests to build rapport, seek input and offer service. Undertake periodic customer satisfaction surveys; assess results and implement adjustments to improve service. Know every member by face and name. Coach all employees to provide “concierge” level services in response to Member requests and needs.
- Personnel management: Recruit, hire, train, supervise, evaluate and mentor all staff in a manner that creates a culture of guest service excellence and “best in class” service, amenities and activities. Create, train and model service standards that achieve excellent service in all aspects of operations. Hold employees accountable and reward high levels of performance. Create a positive employee environment and team rapport.
- Financial/budgetary management: Prepare and execute fiscal year based operational budgets. Monitor monthly financial statements/budget reports and make operational adjustments to meet budget targets. Develop and monitor key financial indicators to permit timely adjustments to meet targets. Assure initiation fee, dues and monthly billing collections are properly executed. Oversee ordering, inventory management and controls and approval of accounts payable.
- Activity & Event Programming: Create diverse club/member programs for varied audiences to include families, teens, children, couples and individuals/singles. Partner with other resort teams & employees to grow programs and activities to maximize opportunities for member and guest use of the facilities and the resort.
- Welcome/Orientation: Make sure all new members and first time visitors to the facilities are given a warm welcome and a thorough orientation tour room by room with explanations of how to operate all features and any special equipment.
- Ensure that the owner and guest visit program residences are meeting the standards set by the Timbers Style Guides in relation to Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment (FF&E) and Operating Supplies and Equipment (OS&E). This also includes final inspection that cleanliness is on par with Timbers standards.
- Membership Marketing and Sales: lead non-resident membership recruitment marketing and sales to achieve quarterly and annual membership goals.
- Staff Communications: Create internal communications to keep employees of the resort, community services, real estate, realty and other interested parties up-to-date on facility operations and activities.
- Executive/Board Reporting: Provide regular club status reporting to the GM, Board, Corporate Executives and Association Manager regarding the progress of the applicable facility operations, service standards and membership recruitment.
- Oversee the Timbers Reciprocity Program stays at a property level.
- Oversee Planned Vacation Selection Process for Timbers Kauai.
- Confirm and book Guest Visit Program stays with guest.
- Walk each residence (GVP, owner and TRP stays) prior to arrival to ensure that the residence meets our standards; communicate with other departments of the resort regarding action and attention that may be needed for the residences.
- Meet with owners to explain the TRP program and Reservation Procedures for the Residence Club.
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned
Skills / Requirements
Education and Experience:
- Hospitality management experience (minimum 5 years) preferred including employee, operations, IT systems, inventory/ordering and financial management.
- Knowledge of information technology systems such as Excel and Word. Ability to be trained and master specialized systems such as SMS and Saflok.
- College education preferred but not required.
- Available to work holidays, weekends and evenings.
Work Environment/Physical Activities:
- Work duties are approximately 75% indoors; 25% outdoors which includes events and activities for club members and guests.
- Indoor environment includes all club and institute spaces including but not limited to kitchens, bars, game room, fitness center, spa, locker, offices and restrooms.
- Activities can include but are not limited to walking, lifting, stooping, bending, pushing pulling, and moving items.
- Bar and kitchen cooking and serving implements
- IT systems including SMS and Saflok.
- Cleaning equipment and solutions.
- Audio/visual equipment including portable sound systems and permanently installed audio/visual systems.
- Timbers Resorts Owner’s Portal.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Status: Full Time