Residence Club Liaison
The Sebastian Vail, a luxury boutique hotel located in Vail Village, is seeking an Assistant Residence Club Manager to join our team!
Responsible for assisting with the supervision and coordination of the activities of the Residence Club to ensure proper completion of all required tasks in a courteous and friendly atmosphere; assists guests and owners to maintain and exceed The Sebastian Vail standards and driving financial performance.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assists with the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards for the department.
- Assists with the development, implementation and oversight of the execution of service standards.
- Identifies owner needs and provides information regarding policies, services and amenities.
- Ensures proper processing of pre-arrival tasks including pre-arrival letters and arrival spreadsheets.
- Coordinates efforts with Housekeeping in regard to early/late guests, VIP’s and group activity.
- Coordinates activities with Real Estate Sales Administration in regard to Owner amenities and arrivals.
- Ensure Owner’s lounge, Owner Storage, and all Residence Club grounds are kept neat and tidy.
- Ensure Owner’s lounge is stocked with proper items on a daily basis.
- Ensures proper inventory of Owner Storage on property and communicate with 8110 for all off property Owner inventory.
- Ensures delivery and return of property to Owner storage as needed to Residences and the Storage Room.
- Ensures collection of caricature forms and pictures from Owners.
- Interprets, explains and manages rental release procedures and ability to release units into the program.
- Interprets, explains and manages Residence and room details as well as Club Access Rules and Regulations in order to process reservation requests or cancellations if needed.
- Ensures maintenance of required supply inventory; replenishes or requisitions any supplies needed.
- Ensures adherence to safety and emergency procedures and observes safety precautions required to protect hotel and guest property as well as meeting and implementing energy and sustainable conservation efforts.
- Notifies engineering of areas needing attention in respect of maintenance.
- Resolves customer complaints/queries satisfactorily while maintaining a courteous and helpful demeanor.
- Possesses and maintains through understanding of industry and stays abreast of industry trends.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit's service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a team.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
Skills / Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
High School diploma/GED; AND two (2) years of hotel operations experience; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Policies and procedures of the Residence Club.
- Principles, practices and techniques of the hospitality industry.
- Computer software applications in work processing, spreadsheets and hotel information systems.
- Policies and procedures of the department.
- Customer service principles and practices.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
- Training others in policies and procedures related to the work.
- Performing budgeting and accounting functions for assigned operations.
- Efficiently and effectively performing resort operations management duties.
- Focusing on quests and provision of quality customer service.
- Making accurate arithmetic calculations.
- Reading, understanding and following residence club policies and procedures.
- Maintaining appropriate inventory of supplies and materials.
- Organizing own work, setting priorities and meeting critical deadlines.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting and use standard office equipment; stamina to sit for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 60 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Wellness Bonus
Pay: from $19/hour
Job Status: Full Time