Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
- Handle day to day reservations for resort and rental business across portfolio.
- Capture sales from in-coming reservations calls and coordinate details of each reservation.
- Complete internal reservation process.
- Run daily reports for Reservations department, operational departments, Sales & Marketing, General Managers & Department Heads.
- Answer General Reservations e-mails
- Handle guest complaints in accordance with Timbers Resorts policy.
- Process third party reservations
- Call to confirm and/or guarantee non-guaranteed reservations, clear waitlisted reservations.
- Run appropriate reports checking for special requests and hard blocking any rooms that are not hard blocked for special requests. Inform property of any Special Attention, VIP guests
- Contact guests or travel planners to clarify any discrepancies in the preferences or requests before guests’ arrival.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of twelve months of previous Reservations and/or Front Office experience required
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
- Ability to accurately read and work with computer systems.
- Strong Customer Service skills
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the associate is occasionally required to work on a Saturday or Sunday, as necessary to support month end reporting functions.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Status: Full Time