Real Estate Sales Associate
There’s Kiawah Island. Then there’s Timbers Kiawah. Twenty-one luxurious oceanfront residences in a private, secluded enclave. Timbers Kiawah is the only private residence club with fractional ownership on Kiawah and the newest oceanfront offering in over 30 years. It’s an intimate, gated community of 21 residences nestled along the coastline. Tall pines provide a quiet, sheltered setting, and a private boardwalk and Beach Club let the day flow from home to beach to ocean and back again. A vacation home experience that only Timbers Resorts can provide. A portfolio known as the Timbers Collection, destinations include boutique, private resorts, hotels and residence clubs in ski, golf, leisure and beach locations. Since 1999, Timbers Resorts has been committed to being authentic, unique and respectful of the destination, focusing on family and experiences, and never compromising with regard to quality and service. Owners at properties in the Timbers Collection are granted an ownership experience with expanded benefits through a host of travel and lifestyle partners such as Sentient Jet, Hertz, MedJet Assist and more, as well as access to the Timbers Reciprocity Program and the ability to trade vacation time with other destinations in the portfolio.
Timbers Kiawah is searching for a Sales Associate to join our Real Estate team, based in Freshfields Village, just minutes from our resort on beautiful Kiawah Island. The primary responsibility for this position is to sell and solicit sales for fractional real estate on a commission basis.
The ideal candidate:
- Understands specifics of Timbers Kiawah and has a familiarity with the inventory including amenities and residence configuration.
- Tours prospects around the property site, quotes, purchase price, describes features and discusses conditions of sales.
- Actively conducts social activities and events to improve sales potential.
- Draws up real estate contracts; assists with preparing closing statements, overseeing signing of real estate documents, and coordinates closing activities.
- Participates as an active member of the Timbers Kiawah real estate team to accomplish team or work unit goals, objectives and activities.
- Effectively communicates in both oral and written forms to a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Organizes own work, setting priorities and meeting critical deadlines to support successful sales efforts of the team.
Qualifications for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate sales or a related field; and two (2) years’ experience selling and managing real estate sales or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Must hold current Real Estate License.
- Knowledge of fractional and/or private residence club sales preferred.
- Understanding of principles, practices and regulations of real estate sales and operations in South Carolina.
Job Status: Full Time