Real Estate Sales Assistant - Vail, CO
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Responsible for assisting with managing the day to day operations of the Residence Club Real Estate Sales office.
- Managing and Staffing Real Estate Office
- Answering Phone Calls Inquires and passing on information to Broker
- Organizing and updating on-line documentation and records
- Managing & creating all contracts to buy & sell
- DocuSign transaction management
- Communicating with title company and managing closing process
- Managing Communication with Real Estate Prospects and Guests
- Creating all disclosures & amendments to contracts
- Maintaining and Updating Salesforce
- Creating and Managing SalesForces Broker Tasks and Reports
- Working Closing with the team at the Sebastian for Accounting, Owner Relations and Prospect Visits and Support for Owner Events
- Assist with creating and managing marketing budget
- Vendor management
- Schedule plan and host open houses and special events
- Process marketing materials
- Use InDesign & Photoshop to manage edit collateral
- Work with printer company on production of marketing materials
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Computer software applications including standard to industry
- Basic marketing, real estate, and sales knowledge
- Customer service principles and practices
- Proper business English, including spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Spanish Speaking is a plus
- Salesforce, InDesign, Photoshop knowledge
- Real Estate experience a plus but not required, will train the right individual
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma/GED; AND two (2) years of hospitality or real estate experience; OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Pay: from $25/hour
Job Status: Part Time