There’s Kiawah Island. Then there’s Timbers Kiawah. Twenty-one luxurious oceanfront residences in a private, secluded enclave. Timbers Kiawah is the only private residence club with fractional ownership on Kiawah and the newest oceanfront offering in over 30 years. It’s an intimate, gated community of 21 residences nestled along the coastline. Tall pines provide a quiet, sheltered setting, and a private boardwalk and Beach Club let the day flow from home to beach to ocean and back again. A vacation home experience that only Timbers Resorts can provide.
We are seeking a dynamic, driven individual to join our team at Timbers Kiawah as a Pool Attendant/Server. Duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Responsible for maintaining the pool area and serving food and beverages to our owners and guests.
- Maintains cleanliness of pool deck by clearing, collecting and returning food and beverage items to the proper area. Ensures pool lounge chairs are arranged according to standards and owners and guests are provided with fresh towels
- Observes owners and guests to anticipate their needs and ensures their satisfaction with the food, beverages and service; removes courses, replenishes utensils, refills glasses, provides clean towels.
- Coordinates with the kitchen and bar staff to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction. Responds to, communicates and resolves any special dietary requests.
- Provides guidance to owners and guests on resort activities, dining options and general resort and community information.
- HS Diploma/GED and one year of food and beverage service experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- 401(k) with company match
- Excellent growth potential
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Pay: from $12/hour
Job Status: Full Time