PM Housekeeping Supervisor
At Timbers Jupiter, welcoming waterways and natural beauty frame Mediterranean-style homes overlooking the 7,531-yard Audubon-certified Jack Nicklaus Signature course and Trump National Golf Club Jupiter. Located just two short miles from the Atlantic and a few minutes from Palm Beach, this is a place to relax and breathe the sea air. The Private Residence Club includes 21 two-bedroom and 29 four-bedroom freestanding villas and are elegantly furnished with expansive, screened-in, exterior lanais that overlook the course. Every amenity and service is at hand, owners at Timbers Jupiter enjoy the diligent attention of an attentive concierge who will see to every request before and during each visit.
We are seeking a dynamic, driven individual to join our team at Timbers Jupiter. The PM Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for planning, assigning, supervising and reviewing the work of a shift of housekeeping staff; training staff in work procedures; interacting with and resolves problems with the owners or staff regarding services and experience. Working hours for this position are 1:30-9pm. Duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Plans, organizes, administers, reviews and evaluates the work of assigned staff.
- Assists in the selection, training, professional development and discipline of staff.
- Inspects work in progress and upon completion to ensure the quality and completeness of work performed.
- Troubleshoots problems, resolves staff or owner/guest complaints and provides technical assistance to staff as required.
- Inspects all club homes, public areas, and office space are serviced and cleaned daily in accordance with established standards.
- Ensures that staff follows safe working procedures, including using the proper safety equipment and cleaning standards.
- Supervises special clean-up or projects occurring during the assigned shift.
- Requisitions or purchases required material, equipment and supplies.
- Answers Housekeeping office phone in a professional and friendly manner.
- Performs housekeeping duties as necessary.
- High School Diploma/GED; AND three (3) years of resort housekeeping operations experience; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience. .
- 401(k) with company match
- Excellent growth potential
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
Timbers Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Pay: from $19/hour
Job Status: Full Time