Owner Experience Manager
OWNER EXPERIENCE MANAGER
The Owner Experience Manager is responsible for all aspects of the Reciprocity Program and Timbers Collection Benefits program including the launch of new software for all program users.
Essential functions as defined are illustrative only, and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Manage all aspects of Timbers Reciprocity Program including staff, systems, inventory control, communication strategy, web ecosystem and customer service oversite.
· Manage Timbers Collection Benefits and all aspects of partner relationships, inclusive of leveraging current relationships and evaluating and securing new partnerships. Manage all related cross function initiatives including deployment on-site, internally and externally.
· Oversee and manage all aspects of TRAM including reporting progress to stakeholders, manage Technical/Business Systems Manager, relationships with development partners, testing, long term management and launch across all business functions.
· Produce data driven insights and reporting, both ad hoc and on a monthly basis, for analysis by the CEO, Corp. Director of Asset Management, Corp. Director of Operations.
· Educate and train field staff and other personnel on TRP and new property launches.
· Manage Timbers Reciprocity Program, including website upkeep and build for new properties.
· Oversee and manage Owner communication re: trade request, TRP and Timbers Collection questions.
· Oversee Timbers Collection Managers at each resort to ensure they are knowledgeable about all
partner benefits including the inner workings of the program and handle owner communication
appropriately and in a timely manner.
· Manage purchase transactions, i.e. verify fees received, paperwork complete, etc.
· Manage the day-to-day execution and decisions of all aspects of TRP communications with Owners
including site demos, prospect overviews, Owner training, web updates, calendars, managing seed
week inventory; all in line with established TRP strategies.
· Assistance with new property launches including Owner welcomes, web updates, mailings, reporting,
· Oversee all aspects of program registrations as required by applicable states.
· Coordination, organization and assurance of accountability for all program agreements.
· Manage annual billing and invoicing as set forth in program agreements.
· Responsible for maintaining and creating all communication assets inclusive of mailings, email and Owner education videos.
· Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree preferred. Required Knowledge and Skills Knowledge of:
· Policies and procedures of Timbers Resorts.
· Principles, practices and techniques of the marketing & digital marketing industry.
· Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
· Planning, organizing and administering comprehensive reports and presentations.
· Professionalism in daily conduct and interactions.
· Project management including planning, organizing and prioritizing.
· Agile project management.
· Managing SFDC Development Vendors.
· Using initiative and independent judgment within general policy guidelines.
· Using tact, discretion and prudence in daily interactions with co-workers and customers.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office equipment; stamina to sit for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
Job Status: Full Time