Night Time Cleaner
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
This position is responsible for all overnight cleaning responsibilities of a commercial kitchen, restaurant and employee dining room. Overnight shifts are generally where all deep cleaning is conducted.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Cleans, degrease and polish commercial kitchen equipment including but not limited to deep fryers, ovens, ranges, flat top grills, char grills, and other kitchen equipment.
- Cleans, degrease and polish stainless steel equipment throughout the kitchen including hoods, backsplashes, and trim
- Cleans, disinfect and polish stainless steel food prep areas
- Cleans and degrease flooring utilizing recommended chemicals and equipment
- Empties trash in kitchen and employee dining room. Clean and disinfect tables and chairs
- Mops, sweeps, strips, clean and polishes floors and mats
- Vacuums carpets
- Sanitize and disinfect door handles and other common touched areas in the kitchen, dining area and employee dining room
- Clean and sanitize floors, tables, chairs and equipment in the employee dining room
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
- One year experience working in a professional cleaning position
- Ability to work with a variety of cleaning equipment and chemicals
- Ability to work overnight shifts, weekends and holidays
- TB Clearance (required)
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires the ability to stand and walk for the duration of the work shift. While performing duties of this job, the associate is required the stamina to stand, stoop, squat, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects for extensive period of time; strength to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Status: Part Time