Member Locker Room Attendant
If you are familiar with ski/snowboard gear and want a flexible job working split shifts come join our locker room team. This position assists our members, owners, guests in obtaining their ski/snowboard equipment so they can hit the slopes!
The following Principal Duties are the essential functions for the Locker Room Attendant position.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- Locker room attendant will always use owners/guests names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting and assisting owners/guests in anyway.
- Provides service to guests and owners in gathering ski boots, poles, and skis from the member locker room and/or Black Tie ski rentals.
- Provides cleaning service in the member’s locker rooms, L3 bathrooms and the members gathering room always leaving the areas in pristine condition. These cleaning services include yet are not limited to:
- Sweeping, mopping, dusting locker room floors
- Cleaning mirrors and other fixtures; restocking trail maps, and refilling sunscreen
- Empties and cleans waste receptacles; picks up paper and other debris from the locker room and surrounding areas
- Assist housekeeping staff as needed to ensure that restrooms and members gathering area is polished, bathrooms are stocked and pick up of trash, dirty towels, and other debris in the area.
- Must always speak and carry yourself in a professional manner in front of our owners/members and guests.
- Be able to communicate efficiently in person and on the radio with each department and follow each department’s rules and procedures.
- Work as the liaison between Black Tie ski rentals and One Steamboat Place with tracking owners needs, skis, poles, equipment tunes, up-keep, etc.
- Must have confidence when working with all ages of skiers
- Must have comfort level with ski/snowboard equipment – awareness of basic trouble-shooting needs with all equipment.
- Responsible for assisting the breakfast/après concierge in maintaining cleanliness of the L3/member locker room area.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be able to communicate and recommend to owners and guests about upcoming OSP events, ski area events and activities in and around Steamboat Springs.
Job Status: Part Time, Seasonal