The following Principal Duties are the essential functions for the Spa Customer Service Attendant position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without a requested reasonable accommodation.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest and co-worker.
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Adherence to the Spa PACT – Positivity, Absolutely, Confidence in Communication, and Time Management – see separate sheet for details.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management
- Learning the spa, wellness, and retail offerings and consulting with guests to create a customized experience for them while maximizing sales.
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures
- Perform prep work, properly clean and restock room as required.
- Follows all spa and OSP guidelines, therapist and room guidelines, and employee handbook.
- Ability to join/work spa events such as trunk shows, classes etc.
- Displays a helpful attitude and is genuinely interested in providing the perfect spa experience to every guest/owner.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Flexibility and adaptability to your work environment, and maintaining the appearance of a well-groomed and professional team member.
- Ability to perform in a team based environment and able to work independently to complete tasks.
- Follow proper channels of communication; communicate clearly with owners/guests, staff, and management.
- High commitment to guest satisfaction and service including maintaining a courteous and professional manner and a positive attitude, exhibiting a willingness to help, and promoting positive interactions with guests.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Seasonal,On Call