Marketing Production & Brand Manager
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
The Marketing Production& Brand Manager works to increase the efficiency and agility of the marketing organization, aligning marketing efforts with overarching business strategy, brand and creative strategy, as well as other corporate departments and key stakeholders. This individual manages internal production process, production personnel and professional development, outside agency relations, and marketing technology and customer data in order to measure and improve marketing performance and develop and maintain effective operational workflows.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develops and maintains the operational production framework for producing marketing campaigns effectively and efficiently, on time and on budget.
- Develops and manages internal marketing production personnel, processes and workflows.
- Collaborates with team to develop traditional and digital workflows, strategies and campaigns that are powerful, memorable, and drive revenue.
- Develops performance criteria and completes annual performance evaluations for direct reports.
- Develops, manages and maintains optimal marketing production and campaign approval systems that promote accountability, effectiveness, efficiency, alignment, agility and scalability.
- Applies and addresses workflow design, process improvement, quality control, systems thinking, organizational learning, stakeholder analysis, qualitative reporting and analysis.
- Collaborates with leadership to manage and position the Timbers Resorts brand and the relationship of the Timbers brand to each individual Property Brand with a keen focus on consistent integration within all marketing outputs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or Communications required. Must have 5+ years’ relevant marketing work experience; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Licenses and/or Certifications:
- None required.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Must have knowledge and experience of user experience interface best practices. Experienced using computer and software programs: Adobe Creative Suite (In-Design, Photoshop and Illustrator), Microsoft Office, HTML, CMS, WordPress and Google Analytics.
- Experience with managing best practices for CRM like SalesForce or comparable.
- Principles and practices of employee supervision, including selection, work planning, organization, performance review and evaluation, and employee training and discipline.
- Policies and procedures of Timbers Resorts.
- Principles, practices and techniques of the marketing and real estate industry.
- Policies and procedures of the department.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
- Principles and methods of developing effective informational and presentation materials.
- Principles and practices of budget development, administration and measurement of results.
- Planning, organizing and prioritizing.
- Managing multiple projects and programs.
- Planning, organizing and administering comprehensive reports and presentations.
- Developing and implementing goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards.
- Developing effective work teams and motivating individuals to meet goals and objectives and provide customer services in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- Preparing clear and concise reports, correspondence and other written materials.
- Using initiative and independent judgment within general policy guidelines.
- Using tact, discretion and prudence in dealing with those contacted in the course of the work.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office equipment; stamina to sit for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
Job Status: Full Time