Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who utilizes their strong marketing and communications skills to produce results. You are autonomous, curious, up for a challenge and truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, inspire, and support one another to be their best.
Responsible for driving execution of successful marketing campaigns for Real Estate Sales. This role reports to the Director of Real Estate Marketing and builds deep partnerships with cross-functional teams, agencies and 3rd party vendors to verify all traditional and digital marketing efforts are effectively integrated with the selling efforts for the organization. Success is measured by how well you help drive the marketing efforts, sales and strategy of the Real Estate offerings.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage and coordinates execution of marketing campaigns including content creation and curation, pay per click campaigns, search engine optimization, event management, public relations, social media, lead generation campaigns, database communication, copywriting, and performance analysis.
- Works on the planning, implementation, development and or servicing of new marketing ideas for specific real estate properties.
- Supports communications projects for various components of the marketing life cycle.
- Manages the development, execution and/or servicing of marketing objectives.
- Assist in the development of tracking reports and analytics for core competitive set and target market customer insights.
- Responsible for communication content for nurture emails, website blog posts, website page content, brochure and other marketing collateral materials.
- Provides strategic direction on social media programs.
- Provides creative direction for the creation of photography and video assets required for digital assets.
- Assists in the management of property events, creating impactful, on-brand events for guests, owners, prospects and brokers.
- Manages and maintains frequent communication with marketing agencies and vendors to verify alignment and ensure maximum performance.
- Must be comfortable in a collaborative cross-functional environment.
- Monitor analytics to inform future content direction and drive test-and-learn strategy.
- Possess and maintain thorough understanding of hospitality and real estate industry and stays abreast of industry trends.
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones.
- Some travel required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree required; in Marketing or Communications preferred. Must have 3+ years’ as a Marketing Manager OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
Real estate and/or hospitality marketing work experience
Salesforce, Pardot, Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite, Hootsuite, Google AdWords, Analytics & Tag Manager.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office equipment; stamina to sit for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
Timbers Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Status: Full Time