Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
SUMMARY: The Marketing Director is charged with developing strategies and executing marketing tactics for real estate sales at Timbers Kauai. The Marketing Director will work on the development of communication content for marketing collateral materials, the management of social media strategy and content, and the tracking and analytics of all marketing programs for Timbers Kauai.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create, manage and implement marketing strategy, plan and budget for the real estate sales in conjunction with appropriate team members
- Develop and cultivate relationship with Managing Director, Sales Team and Operations Team located at the project
- Manage and leverage field Marketing Coordinator
- Manage and support production of Operational marketing needs, inclusive of Spa and Dining
- Manage all agency and vendor relationships including but not limited to creative, digital marketing, digital development, PR and in-house production team
- Create and manage budget, purchase orders, billing process, campaign ROI and communicate transparently with stakeholders
- Create and manage marketing campaigns including but not limited to all digital push and pull initiatives, direct mail, emails, events, owner referral, broker referral, social media and nurturing, etc.
- Manage/develop collateral, signage and print media schedules
- Manage development of all fulfillment materials and fulfillment process
- In conjunction with DOSM drive 3rd Party Broker relationship building and support creation and deployment of assets and campaigns
- Develop strategic brand partnerships & implement PR/lead generation campaigns
- Manage PR firms and provide strategic direction for PR activity as well as coordinate and host individual and group press visits
- Provide content for press releases, stories, interviews, etc.
- Possesses and maintains thorough understanding of the luxury hospitality industry and stays abreast of industry trends
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred. Must have 5+ years’ relevant marketing work experience; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Policies and procedures of Timbers Resorts
- Principles, practices and techniques of the marketing & digital marketing industry
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Planning, organizing and administering comprehensive reports and presentations
- Professionalism in daily conduct and interactions
- Using initiative and independent judgment within general policy guidelines
- Using tact, discretion and prudence in daily interactions
- Adobe Creative Suite, HTML/CSS, Google AdWords, Analytics & Tag Manager
- Planning, organizing and administering comprehensive reports and presentations to help inform marketing and strategy
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office equipment; stamina to sit for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Status: Full Time