Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Our Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with key players on our marketing, real estate sales and operations teams to understand the deliverables of each project. The successful candidate for this role will also be responsible for handling correspondence with key stakeholders and communicating with other departments within the company to keep Real Estate and Operations marketing initiatives on track.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks.
- Support the marketing department by scheduling, managing, organizing and following to completion projects and tasks.
- Work with the production team to communicate timelines, deliverables and goals.
- Communicates delivery timelines to the Operations and Real Estate teams.
- Monitor marketing industry news, review marketing initiatives metrics in DOMO and submit reports on emerging trends to management each month.
- Utilizes Asana for production projects and tasks and drives projects and tasks toward completion on quality, on time, and on budget.
- Graphic design for small on-site assets for events, campaigns, contests, invites etc.
- Manages and supports execution of brand OS&E with resort managers and marketing team for on-site branded items.
- Assists with brainstorming/sourcing/design of sales/referral touch points, gifts, and promotional items and packaging.
- Assists with website content and QA as needed.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Advertising or Marketing preferred. Must have 2+ years’ relevant marketing work experience; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign a plus.
- Policies and procedures of Timbers Resorts.
- Principles, practices and techniques of the marketing industry.
- Policies and procedures of the department.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
- Principles and methods of developing effective informational and presentation materials.
- Computer applications including, Microsoft Office, Asana, Cloud Storage and other marketing products.
- Records management principles and practices.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Planning, organizing and prioritizing.
- Managing multiple projects and programs.
- Planning, organizing and administering comprehensive reports and presentations.
- Preparing clear and concise reports, correspondence and other written materials.
- Using initiative and independent judgment within general policy guidelines.
- Using tact, discretion and prudence in dealing with those contacted in the course of the work.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office equipment; stamina to sit for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Status: Part Time