Marketing Automation Specialist
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
SUMMARY: The Marketing Automation Specialist works at the intersection of sales, marketing and technology. The ideal candidate for this role has a strong interest and background in analytics and can take on multiple priorities at once.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for knowing and understanding how each of Timbers’ CRMs (SalesForce, Inntopia) and technology systems (Eloqua, Domo, Silverpop) work and how to handle different databases.
- Manages integration and provides support for SFDC, Eloqua, Domo and Website forms. Responsible for implementation of new processes, and change management to current workflows including automation, new technology developments, nurturing and additional integration features.
- Oversees management of contact types and contacts for list work and database cleanliness. Discovers/strategizes and manages database clean-up projects.
- Segment and analyze prospect databases to target campaigns. Assists Marketing Directors and Managers with segments, list pulls, campaign development and targeting.
- Analyzes email reporting and advises team for SPAM compliance, and subscription management based on best practices within SFDC and Eloqua. Assess database loyalty and abandonment statistics to improve reporting accuracy and collaborate with the Director of Marketing Operations and Managing Director – Marketing on next steps.
- Collaborates with team to implement all automated email nurturing and new lead programs with an understanding of campaigns across all channels.
- Supports integration and reports within Domo and any other dashboard reporting systems that integrate with SFDC and/or Eloqua. Creates, maintains and supports dashboards in SFDC for Real Estate, EOY and ROI reporting.
- Researches and develops new technology and programming to improve tracking across email, video, print and digital marketing integration to SFDC/Eloqua in conjunction with Director of Marketing Operations and Managing Director - Marketing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred. Must have 3+ years’ relevant marketing automation work experience;OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Licenses and/or Certifications:
- None required, SFDC Administrator Preferred.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Policies and procedures of Timbers Resorts.
- Principles, practices and techniques of the marketing industry.
- Computer applications related to work. Marchex, SFDC, Eloqua and DOMO software systems preferred.
- Principles, practices and techniques of marketing automation.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
- Principles and methods of developing effective informational and presentation materials.
- Computer applications related to the work.
- Records management principles and practices.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
- Managing and prioritizing multiple projects and programs.
- Planning, organizing and administering comprehensive reports and presentations.
- Being resourceful and using independent judgment within general policy guidelines.
- Using tact, discretion and prudence in dealing with those contacted in the course of the work.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office equipment; stamina to sit for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
Job Status: Full Time