Marketing Automation Specialist
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
SUMMARY: The Marketing Automation Specialist works at the intersection of sales, marketing and technology. The ideal candidate for this role has a strong background and passion for email marketing and can take on multiple priorities at once.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Take a leading role in setting the strategic direction of Timbers’ email marketing programs.
- Build, schedule and QA responsive HTML email campaigns and templates in a variety of enterprise-level email platforms.
- Manage day-to-day deployment of email campaigns by executing tasks related to audience segmentation, email scheduling and email sending.
- Assist in documentation of internal best practice and process development.
- Understanding of the nature of API’s and data integrations between platforms is required.
- Responsible for knowing and understanding how each of Timbers’ CRMs (SalesForce, Inntopia) and technology systems (Eloqua, DOMO, Watson) work and how to handle different databases.
- Manage integration and provide support for SalesForce, Eloqua, DOMO and Website forms. Responsible for implementation of new processes and change management to current workflows, including automation, new technology developments, nurturing and additional integration features
- Oversee management of contact types and contacts for list work and database cleanliness. Discover/strategize and manage database clean-up projects.
- Segment and analyze prospect databases to target campaigns. Assists Marketing Directors and Managers with segments, list pulls, campaign development and targeting.
- Able to advise on GDPR, CCPA, CASL, and CAN-SPAM digital communication compliance, and subscription management, based on best practices within SalesForce and Eloqua.
- Assess database loyalty and abandonment statistics to improve reporting accuracy and collaborate with the management on next steps.
- Collaborate with team to implement all automated email nurturing and new lead programs with an understanding of campaigns across all channels.
- Support integration and reports within DOMO and any other dashboard reporting systems that integrate with SalesForce and/or Eloqua. Create, maintain and support dashboards in SalesForce for Real Estate, EOY and ROI reporting.
- Research and develop new technology and programming to improve tracking across email, video, print and digital marketing integration to SalesForce/Eloqua in conjunction with Marketing Production & Brand Manager and Managing Director - Marketing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Must be able to work full-time in Winter Park, FL.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred. Must have 3+ years’ relevant marketing automation work experience; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Licenses and/or Certifications:
- None required, Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Certified Preferred, SalesForce Administrator Preferred.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Principles, best practices and techniques of the marketing industry and marketing automation.
- Previous experience in CRM, loyalty, acquisition marketing, and lead management.
- Experience with Real Estate, Hospitality, or Vacation Rental Email Marketing
- Computer applications related to work. SalesForce, Eloqua, DOMO, and Adobe Creative Suite software systems preferred.
- Database and records management principles and practices.
- Principles and methods of developing effective informational and presentation materials.
- Proficiency in business communication, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with the public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
- Managing and prioritizing multiple projects and programs.
- Planning, organizing and administering comprehensive reports and presentations.
- Being resourceful and using independent judgment within general policy guidelines.
- Using tact, discretion and prudence in dealing with those contacted in the course of the work.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office equipment; stamina to sit for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
Pay: $55,000 to $65,000/year
Job Status: Full Time