Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
SUMMARY: The Marketing Associate will work across all business lines and marketing mediums to support Timbers Resorts and Timbers Company.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support all corporate and parent brand initiatives.
- Support all investor and project acquisition marketing assets and management.
- Collaborate and assist with the creation and execution of corporate marketing programs and campaigns, including direct mail, email, events, PR, as well as digital, traditional and social media.
- Support optimal marketing production and campaign approvals and quality control and tracking programs that are effective, timely and scalable.
- Assist in the development of tracking reports and analytics for core competitive set and target market customer insights.
- Assist in the management of events, creating impactful, on-brand events for investors, Owners, prospects and brokers.
- Manages and creates all TRS corporate ads, collateral, mailings, digital and social.
- Manages investor updates process by creating collateral, imagery, and all other items necessary to articulate Timbers performance.
- Manages all marketing to investors and partners at a corporate level.
- Possesses and maintains a thorough understanding of the hospitality and real estate industries and stays abreast of industry trends.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit's service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a team.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Policies and procedures of Timbers Resorts.
- Principles, practices and techniques of the marketing & digital marketing industry.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Planning, organizing and administering comprehensive reports and presentations.
- Professionalism in daily conduct and interactions.
- Adobe Creative Suite, HTML/CSS, Google AdWords, Analytics & Tag Manager, a plus.
- Planning, organizing and prioritizing.
- Managing multiple projects and programs.
- Using initiative and independent judgment within general policy guidelines.
- Using tact, discretion, and prudence in daily interactions.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office equipment; stamina to sit for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
Job Status: Full Time