Maintenance Technician II
Maintaining and repairing physical structures of buildings and maintaining grounds.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate and prioritize work requests with Maintenance Manager and the Director of Facilities
- Able to use basic troubleshooting skills to diagnose plumbing, electrical, mechanical and appliance related problems
- Performs carpentry work from plans, oral instructions, sketches & blueprints
- Journey level experience in one or more construction trades
- Knowledge of tools, materials and practices associated with building and grounds maintenance
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions and procedures manuals
- Experience with maintaining pools and spas
- Familiar with computers and computer related software
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with co-workers, management, owners and guests
- Must have current, valid, Colorado driver's license
- Perform basic maintenance duties for all OSP units including:
- Plumbing: un-clog sinks, toilets, showers and tubs; repair/replace toilets, faucets
- Electrical: repair/replace broken switches/plugs/fuses
- Carpentry: repair/replace damaged wood trim; make doors/windows operable (including sash cords); repair/replace door/window hardware
- Glazing: replace broken door/window glass
- Painting: exterior and interior
- Drywall repair
- Appliances: Basic Troubleshooting and repair
- Mechanical: Basic Troubleshooting and repair
- Support’s and encourages work-life balance assisting self and staff in obtaining their personal, professional, and play goals.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma/GED; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Must also maintain a valid driver’s license which meets company established driving guidelines.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Must have competent skills using a variety of tools.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize tasks in a self-directed work environment and maintain high levels of productivity without direct supervision.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to work in a team environment and take direction.
- Able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for entire shift.
- Able to maintain balance, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, and wipe.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning and repair/maintenance tasks.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. On a regular and continuing basis.
- Must have the ability to bend, squat, and frequently lift 50 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
- May be subject to atmospheric conditions, one or more of the following conditions that affect the respiratory system or the skin: fumes, odors, dusts, mists, gases or poor ventilation.
- May be subject to oils; there is air and/or skin exposure to oils and other cutting fluids.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening, hearing, and solid visual ability.
Pay: $17 to $20/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Temp to Hire