Lead Transportation Supervisor
Responsible for greeting and welcoming all owners/guests and visitors to the resort and supporting the Club Services Manager in supporting Club Service Attendants (CSA) and assisting owners and guest with luggage, shuttle, and other needs.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- The Lead Transportation Supervisor always uses owners/guests names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting and assisting owners/guests in anyway.
- Responsible for scheduling, planning, directing, driving, and coordinating all the activities related to in town and airport transportation operations.
- Assist in all monthly, quarterly, annual maintenance on all vehicles, including whole owners who request service on their vehicles.
- Assist in supervising Club Services department. Training, hiring, and keeping employees on task.
- Assisting in payroll management for Club Services department.
- Reports directly to the Club Services Manager, informs of important matters within the department.
- Direct all activity related to dispatching CSA’s, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles.
- Assist and manage delivering messages, newspapers, departure notices, and requested items to guests and owners.
- Monitor operations in order to ensure that all staff are compliant with OSP safety rules, standards and procedures.
- Responsible for cleanliness of the interior and exterior of OSP transportation fleet.
- Monitor cleanliness of common areas such as tyke’s room, game room, CSA office, main entrance, exterior plaza level, garages, and front driveway. Help clean as needed. Maintain cleanliness and safety of lobby and entryway; clean windows, remove trash, mop floors, dust, etc
- Assist and manage car valet service to members, owners, Truffle Pig Restaurant guests.
- Assist and manage with delivery of luggage/skis and or bikes, on guest/owner check in and check out.
- Store and secure guest and owner long term storage bins/bikes/cars/ items. Deliver to proper residences on arrival or when called for. Proper removal and storage of owner bins/bikes/cars/ items upon check out.
- Manage and log all incoming shipping and receiving of packages and delivery of those items.
- Billing for transportation charges in Opera. Managing transportation functions in Andiamo.
- Train employees and assist with building and residence tours for guests/owners unfamiliar with One Steamboat Place.
- Assist with and/or perform some basic maintenance tasks within the building.
- Assist housekeeping staff as needed, deliver and pick up laundry, deliver towels, soap or other items to rooms.
- Attend manager/safety/team meetings as required.
- Make sure the staff is in uniform and looks presentable.
- To insure that garages and front drive are secure from non-member use.
- Assist with end of season evaluations for the CSA team.
- Assist with starting owner stored vehicles on a weekly basis
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance.
- Critical, sound, decision making abilities.
- Current 1st aid/CPR training.
- Must have current, valid, Colorado driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma/GED; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Must also maintain a valid driver’s license which meets company established driving guidelines.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- In all situations demonstrate character, courtesy, calm and charm.
- Ability to lift luggage of various sizes with a maximum of 75 lbs.
- Ability to learn and recommend a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Good personal hygiene and a clean, kept appearance.
- Critical, sound, decision making abilities.
- Must have current, valid, driver's license. With an acceptable driving record
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard cleaning equipment; stamina to stand, stoop, squat and bend for extended periods of time; agility to perform services over an extended period of time; strength to lift and carry up to 75 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
Job Status: Full Time