Lead Food & Beverage - winter season
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- Lead F&B Attendant will always use owners/guests names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, serving, greeting and assisting owners/guests in anyway.
- Responsible for maintaining a high quality of services, foods and beverages offered to owners and guests.
- Able to select and develop recipes and execute with creative presentation technique if needed.
- Place orders with independent caterers or restaurants for daily breakfast and Après appetizers ensuring superior quality, quantity and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure appropriate levels of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained in the kitchen and around all food and beverage items.
- In charge of budgeting, ordering and preparing food items for Après Ski and breakfast.
- Manages food and beverage costs and yearly budgets.
- Assist staff members in set up, service and cleanup for Après Ski and breakfast, always leaving the wine room, kitchen and gathering room in pristine condition.
- Be available for service during Breakfast and Après Ski to make coffee, pour wine, set the buffet, collect plates & glasses and wash dishes.
- Responsible in stocking and maintaining order in prep kitchen residence.
- Manages the procuring, receiving and stocking of food and beverage products as well as wine shipments for owners’ wine storage.
- Assist housekeeping staff as needed to ensure that Wine Room area is polished, bathrooms are stocked and pick up of trash, dirty towels, other misc debris in the area.
- Responsible for keeping the wine room kitchen stocked with wine glasses, plates, serving utensils and cups at all times.
- Helps in keeping inventory of all wine in the Wine Room.
- Must always speak and carry yourself in a professional manner in front of our owners/members and guests.
- Be able to communicate efficiently with each department and follow each department’s rules and procedures.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be able to communicate to owners and guests about upcoming OSP events, preferred dining recommendations and activities and events available in and around Steamboat Springs.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Heavy lifting, bending.
- Ability to stand for long durations of time.
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Knowledge and interest in food and wine.
- Background in food preparation and an understanding in food & beverage service preferred.
- Food hygiene and safety understanding, certification preferred.
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and be 21 years of age or older.
- Flexibility to work afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays.
The best candidate will strive with their ability to deal with owners/guests in a courteous and efficient manner, always maintaining a constant, positive attitude and be able to create and endeavor to meet personal, department, and property goals.
Job Status: Full Time, Seasonal