Lead Food & Beverage/Event Attendant
Come join and lead our dynamic F&B team! We are looking for someone with a hospitality passion to help place orders with independent caterers or restaurants for our daily breakfast and Après appetizers ensuring superior quality, quantity and cost effectiveness. This person will be the one to ensure appropriate levels of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained in the kitchen and around all food and beverage items and will be in charge of budgeting, ordering and preparing food items for Après Ski and breakfast.
Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist staff members in set up, service and cleanup for Après Ski and breakfast, always leaving the wine room, kitchen and gathering room in pristine condition.
- Be available for service during Breakfast and Après Ski to make coffee, pour wine, set the buffet, collect plates & glasses and wash dishes.
- Responsible in stocking and maintaining order in prep kitchen residence.
- Manages the procuring, receiving and stocking of food and beverage products as well as wine shipments for owners’ wine storage.
- Assist housekeeping staff as needed to ensure that Wine Room area is polished, bathrooms are stocked and pick up of trash, dirty towels, other misc debris in the area.
- Responsible for keeping the wine room kitchen stocked with wine glasses, plates, serving utensils and cups at all times.
- Helps in keeping inventory of all wine in the Wine Room.
- Must always speak and carry yourself in a professional manner in front of our owners/members and guests
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Heavy lifting, bending.
- Ability to stand for long durations of time.
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Knowledge and interest in food and wine.
- Background in food preparation and an understanding in food & beverage service preferred.
- Food hygiene and safety understanding, certification preferred.
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and be 21 years of age or older.
- Flexibility to work afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Job Status: Full Time, Seasonal