Laundry Attendants - winter season
Our Laundry Attendants keep our laundry flowing throughout the property. Basic responsibilities include washing, drying and folding laundry. Performing daily machine maintenance such as cleaning washing and checking dryer machine filters. These folks sort and wrap our linens and keep the laundry room and supplies stocked.
Other responsibilities are:
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- Will assist housekeeping teams when needed
- Will assist in cleanliness and safety of lobby and entryway; members gathering area, wine room, vacuum carpets, clean windows, shovel snow, remove trash, mop floors, empty ash cans, maintain fireplace, dust, etc.
- Will assist in cleanliness of public facilities such as rest rooms, game rooms, pool area, entrances, etc. Stock with supplies as needed.
- Report any needed repairs immediately to supervisor (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken window panes, missing nuts or screws, beds needing repair, etc.).
- Follow instructions on use of germicidal solutions to clean. All procedures for solution use will be part of the laundry attendant’s training.
- Use safety precautions in all housekeeping services.
- Will assist laundry/amenity area supervisor with tasks when needed.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS /QUALIFICATIONS
In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Heavy lifting, bending. Must be able to lift and/or carry 50 to 75 pounds
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance.
Pay: $12 to $14/hour
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time, Seasonal