Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of guest corridors, elevators and all assigned areas. Required to deliver items to guest rooms (luggage, irons, coffee, etc.).
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
•Maintain regular attendance in compliance with our hotel standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and nametag when working.
• Ensure that employees are, at all times attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
• Walked assigned floors at beginning and end of shift; remove newspapers, trays, remove trash, linen, and note any areas that need immediate cleaning.
• Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when communicating with other employees and have ear piece on at all times.
• Use daily checklist to complete projects listed below as assigned.
• Elevator lobbies
• Trash bins
• Glass windows
• Ice machines/vending machines
• Elevator doors/frames and tracks
• Service landing/linen closets
• Polish floors or shampoo rugs
• Other projects as assigned by management
Pay: from $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time