Housekeeping Supervisor - YRFT/Great benefits!!
Come be a part of our AWESOME Housekeeping team!! We are looking for people who are passionate about housekeeping, leading and coaching housekeeping team members. Shifts are flexible and our team is FUN!!
A few of the diverse responsibilities of the role are below:
- Supervisory tasks include overseeing housekeeping teams, inspecting completed work, correcting deviations from policy or procedure, and upholding cleanliness standards through training and corrective action.
- Perform opening and closing procedures for the Housekeeping department.
- Maintain consistent and effective flow of communication between shifts among fellow team members.
- Utilize Housekeeping email to communicate any and all pertinent information regarding operations and personnel.
- Monitor operations in order to ensure that staff are in compliance with OSP safety rules, standards and procedures.
- Meet with owners during their stay to address housekeeping comments or concerns.
- Use safety precautions in all housekeeping services.
- Assist with other duties as requested or assigned.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS /QUALIFICATIONS
- Heavy lifting, bending. Must be able to lift and/or carry 50 to 75 pounds
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Must be able to maintain a fast-efficient pace.
- Must be able to work until all daily duties are complete, even if this means working more than 8 hours in one shift.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance.
The best candidate will strive with their ability to deal with owners/guests in a courteous and efficient manner, always maintaining a constant, positive attitude and be able to create and endeavor to meet personal, department, and property goals
Job Status: Full Time