Housekeeping Supervisor - FTYR with benefits
The following Principal Duties are the essential functions for the Housekeeping Supervisor position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without a requested reasonable accommodation
- Responsibilities involve cleaning resident’s units and include replacing soiled linen and towels; restock room supplies such as soap, tissues, and towels; disinfect bathroom surfaces; dust and polish furniture; remove all trash; vacuum the carpet; and wash any uncarpeted floors.
- Supervisory tasks include overseeing housekeeping teams, inspecting completed work, correcting deviations from policy or procedure, and upholding cleanliness standards through training and corrective action.
- Perform opening and closing procedures for the Housekeeping department.
- Maintain consistent and effective flow of communication between shifts among fellow team members.
- Utilize Housekeeping email to communicate any and all pertinent information regarding operations and personnel.
- Monitor operations in order to ensure that staff are in compliance with OSP safety rules, standards and procedures.
- Meet with owners during their stay to address housekeeping comments or concerns.
- Operates various mechanized cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, polishers, buffers, etc.
- Requires working in dusty and dirty areas. Must clean up human waste and other body fluids, as required.
- Responsible for disposal of trash, waste, and other disposable materials.
- Must handle various cleaning solvents, chemicals, etc. Must comply with all regulations such as OSHA, SDS, State Health Department, etc.
- Will assist in cleanliness and safety of lobby and entryway; members gathering area, wine room, vacuum carpets, clean windows, shovel snow, remove trash, mop floors, dust, etc.
- Will assist in cleanliness of public facilities such as rest rooms, game rooms, pool area, entrances, etc. Stock with supplies as needed.
- Report any needed repairs immediately to facilities (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken window panes, missing nuts or screws, beds needing repair, etc.).
- Follow instructions on use of germicidal solutions to clean. All procedures for solution use will be part of the housekeeper's training.
- Use safety precautions in all housekeeping services.
- Assist with other duties as requested or assigned.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS /QUALIFICATIONS
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Heavy lifting, bending. Must be able to lift and/or carry 50 to 75 pounds
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Must be able to maintain a fast-efficient pace.
- Must be able to work until all daily duties are complete, even if this means working more than 8 hours in one shift.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance.
The best candidate will strive with their ability to deal with owners/guests in a courteous and efficient manner, always maintaining a constant, positive attitude and be able to create and endeavor to meet personal, department, and property goals
Pay: $18.50 to $21.25/hour
Job Status: Full Time