Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Provides direction and monitors housekeeping team members in their areas of performance, including the housekeeping office, public areas, guest room maintenance and cleanliness to meet Timbers Resorts high standard of quality. Assists in the overall administration of the housekeeping office.
- Assist Housekeeping Manager with inventories, placing orders and ensuring distribution of products, uniforms and chemicals.
- Processing invoices and tracking departmental expenses.
- Maintains all reports, memos, training records, SDS sheets and correspondence current and up to date.
- Maintains positive relationships with vendors.
- Ensure main Housekeeping storage rooms are maintained with proper supplies.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to desk attendants and monitor progress
- Ensure that response to guest and internal requests is timely and thorough
- Assist in enforcing resort standards in relation to: proper interaction with guests, overall cleanliness and sanitation, and safety procedures
- Provide customer service to guests (internally/externally), including information about hotel services, activities, and local attractions.
- Communicate and coordinate with Engineering/Property Operations the repair and maintenance program as related to guestrooms and public areas
- Quarterly linen inventory
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Policies and procedures of the department.
- Customer service principles and practices.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Status: Full Time