Hospitality Portfolio Manager
Hospitality Portfolio Manager
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day.? You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Work with each property team and brand resources to optimize performance. Ensure communication, collaboration and decision making is optimized. Bridging the properties to leverage market knowledge and industry intelligence to execute portfolio strategies and tactics that will ensure market leadership.
Evaluate and support the pricing, channel distribution, inventory and availability within the revenue management function.
Monitor strategies, tactics and overall revenue performance and adjust to maximize market share.
Evaluate and implement Hospitality Portfolio procedures and best practices.
Conduct competitive and demand analysis to inform recommendations for strategies.
Expand hospitality partnerships with industry leaders.
Support and conduct training for hospitality portfolio employees.
Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration and 2 plus years hotel management experience. MBA degree and previous Revenue Management or Pricing experience is preferred. Must speak fluent English.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, budgeting, profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances are utilized frequently.
- Understanding of hospitality sales & marketing concepts and strategies.
- Understanding of microeconomics as it applies to hotel business.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective hotel pricing concepts, yield management optimization and selling strategies, and ability to determine which concepts to apply in given market conditions.
- Strong computer skills are required.
- Strong reading and writing abilities are required
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities are used often.
- Ability to travel to attend workshops, specialized training and or certifications.
- Ability to travel frequently as needed to various properties.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Status: Full Time