Hospitality Operations Intern - Home Office
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic student interested in the hospitality operations who will support the corporate operations team with the strategic efforts of our growing company. Timbers will help you acquire skills and provide you with on the job knowledge in various areas of hospitality operations. Our goal is to provide broad experience in the field and experience that will give you an advantage as you enter the job force. Each intern will have the privilege of managing a project from start to finish along with your assigned mentor.
- Assist with reviewing and analyzing company service programs
- Support the implementation and company-wide rollout of TRAM
- Work with leadership team to execute operational policy and program implementation
- Review and analyze business plans, budgets, forecasts and revenue reports
- Assist with administrative responsibilities associated with operational involvement in acquisitions and developments
- Join operations team in collaborative efforts related to evaluating and addressing operational challenges across global brand portfolio
- Full time student working interested in a career in hospitality
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (excel, ppt, word)
- Ability to perform well while managing multiple priorities under time constraints
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Pay: from $15/hour
Job Status: Part Time,Contract/Temporary