Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
SUMMARY: We’re seeking a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media to join our growing team. Someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs from each of Timbers business lines. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in the real estate and hospitality sector. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal team member will be able to hit the ground running. Applicants with experience leading creative teams and designing with other professionals will be given prime consideration.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work simultaneously on 10+ projects across 8+ brands as needed
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, GIFs, websites, and other media, including infographics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website, ad or collateral design
- Leads and executes in-house design and production of corporate and property brand collateral, signage, digital and operational items.
- Manages all phases of a design project including estimating, vendor selection, design, production, shipping and delivery.
- Manages post-production photo organization and batches. Upload to server, FTP, update PR folders and distribute to appropriate parties.
- Liaise with print and production vendors on project estimates and invoicing.
- Manages marketing server and FTP organization, cleanliness and management of all design assets.
- Manages iStockPhoto and/or Adobe Photo account.
- Managers photo production, cropping, enhancements and design for emails, blogs, websites, social channels and display ads. Uploading new images into website galleries as necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Marketing preferred. Must have 4+ years’ relevant graphic design and marketing work experience; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Licenses and/or Certifications:
- None required.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline.
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation.
- 4+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency.
- Experience working with WordPress templates.
- Adaptive design eye and skill.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
- Policies and procedures of Timbers Resorts.
- Principles, practices and techniques of the marketing and graphic design industry.
- Policies and procedures of the department.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
- Principles and methods of developing effective informational and presentation materials.
- Computer applications related to the work.
- Records management principles and practices.
- Planning, organizing and prioritizing.
- Managing multiple projects and programs.
- Planning, organizing and administering comprehensive reports and presentations.
- Preparing clear and concise reports, correspondence and other written materials.
- Using initiative and independent judgment within general policy guidelines.
- Using tact, discretion and prudence in dealing with those contacted in the course of the work.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office equipment; stamina to sit for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
Timbers Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Status: Full Time