Golf Cart Attendant (On-call)
Assist players with golf cars and equipment, and maintain efficient outside service area.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide a high level of service to each guest.
- Display a professional appearance and attitude, and remain courteous to guests and fellow associates at all times.
- Announce guest information to golf shop and starter upon arrival and for handoffs.
- Ensure the security of all golf equipment, report any damage or theft immediately.
- Coordinate the proper handling of golf bags at the bag drop.
- Clean clubs and store & tag clubs for guests as requested.
- Store, clean, and tag guest clubs in bag room.
- Retrieve rental clubs from storage for use by guests; clean and put away after use.
- Pick up balls from the practice ground.
- Charge, plug-in, and store golf cars.
- Remove golf cars from storage, stage properly in outside service area.
- Clean golf cars and coolers after each use with pressure washer, properly stock cars with amenities.
- Deliver golf bags to the shuttle if necessary.
- Assist with golf tournament preparation and set-up.
- Insure clean supply of golf towels.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have valid Hawaii State driver's license.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Highly motivated, goal driven and self-starter
- Strong customer/guest orientation
- Using initiative and independent judgment within established procedural guidelines.
- Contributing effectively to the accomplishment of team or work unit goals, objectives and activities.
- Dealing successfully with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to hear and see. The employee frequently is required to walk, speak, stand, stoop, kneel, use hands to fingers, handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 – 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and distance vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate with occasional loud noise.
Pay: from $14.40/hour
Job Status: On Call