Glass and Grill Cleaner
There’s Kiawah Island. Then there’s Timbers Kiawah. Twenty-one luxurious oceanfront residences in a private, secluded enclave. Timbers Kiawah is the only private residence club with fractional ownership on Kiawah and the newest oceanfront offering in over 30 years. It’s an intimate, gated community of 21 residences nestled along the coastline. Tall pines provide a quiet, sheltered setting, and a private boardwalk and Beach Club let the day flow from home to beach to ocean and back again. A vacation home experience that only Timbers Resorts can provide.
We are seeking a dynamic, driven individual to join our team at Timbers Kiawah. The Window & Grill Cleaner is responsible for the cleanliness of assigned areas as directed by the Executive Housekeeper. Duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Thoroughly clean all glass in residences and common areas according to Timbers standards and according to the preferences of the owners and guests.
- Be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all owners and guests to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Maintain service closets with required items for rooms and public areas.
- Maintain cleanliness of glass in the residence porch areas.
- Maintain cleanliness of outdoor grills in residence porch areas.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Management.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Management.
- Handle items for “Lost and Found” according to established standards.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating owner and guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School Diploma/GED; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience. Starting at $12.00/hr plus gratuities
- 401(k) with company match
- Excellent growth potential
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
Pay: from $12/hour
Job Status: Full Time