Front Desk Attendant
The Employees at Timbers Kauai will lead us in building relationships and exceeding expectations with each one of our owners, guests, and staff members. You will also be working with a team-oriented, professional, and focused on results workforce.
The following Principal Duties are the essential functions of a Front Desk Attendant position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without a requested reasonable accommodation.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- FD Attendant will always use owners/members/guests’ names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting or assisting owners/members/guests in anyway.
- Answer telephones politely with absolutely attitude. Understand the telephone system and be able to transfer calls/deal with situations as they arise.
- Must always speak and carry yourself in a professional manner in front of our owners/members and guests.
- Make reservations for activities/transportation/dining requests/or owner, member and guest needs.
- Perform Check in and Check out services efficiently.
- Have knowledge of acceptable restaurants and activities to recommend to our owners and guests.
- Have knowledge of itineraries given to owners and guests for activities.
- Be able to record and log information timely and accurately.
- Be able to communicate efficiently with each department and follow each department’s rules and procedures.
- Use and understand the computer system for concierge reservations, reports, billing, emailing and activity scheduling.
- Prepare arrival and departure reports and arrival packet information for guest visits.
- Be detail orientated and follow through or complete each task set or started.
- Have knowledge of all other Timbers Properties, the Reciprocity Program and the Timbers Collection.
- Knowledge of Timbers Kauai different types of guests (WO, TRP, RC, ER, Transient)
- Assist Bell staff as needed with valet, deliveries and assisting other departments as needed.
- Knowledge of dispatch procedures.
- Assist in preparing and checking on fruit amenities in lobby set up during the morning.
- Maintain general cleanliness throughout lobby and entryway and members gathering area; Notify housekeeping to vacuum carpets, clean windows, dust, etc. when needed.
- Must thrive on multi-tasking.
- Must be able to effectively explain on site amenities and Hualani’s.
- Must be able to read fire/emergency panel and remain calm under pressure or in the face of an emergency.
- Ability to stand for period of times at the computer/phone.
- Possible heavy lifting (up to 75lbs), bending.
- Ability to stand for durations of time.
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Ability to learn all varieties of information pertaining to the resort, the area, the activities and to make smart recommendations.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance/a uniform will be provided.
Pay: from $21.50/hour
Job Status: Full Time