Front Desk Agent - Winter Seasonal
Our winter seasonal positions are scheduled to start approximately mid to late-November 2019 and run through mid-April 2020.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- FD/Concierge Attendant will always use owners/members/guests names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting or assisting owners/members/guests in anyway.
- Answer telephones politely with absolutely attitude. Understand the telephone system and be able to transfer calls/deal with situations as they arise.
- Must always speak and carry yourself in a professional manner in front of our owners/members and guests.
- Make reservations for activities/transportation/dining requests/or owner, member and guest needs.
- Perform Check in and Check out services efficiently.
- Have knowledge of itineraries given to owners and guests for activities.
- Be able to record and log information timely and accurately.
- Be able to communicate efficiently with each department and follow each department’s rules and procedures.
- Use and understand the computer system for concierge reservations, reports, billing, emailing and activity scheduling.
- Prepare arrival and departure reports and arrival packet information for guest visits.
- Be detail orientated and follow through or complete each task set or started.
- Have knowledge of all other Timbers Properties, the Reciprocity Program and the Timbers Collection.
- Knowledge of One Steamboat Place’s different types of guests (SC, MM, WO, RC, ER)
- Assist Club Service Attendant staff as needed with valet, deliveries and assisting other departments as needed.
- Knowledge of dispatch procedures
- Assist in preparing and checking on coffee and breakfast set up periodically during the morning.
- Maintain general cleanliness throughout lobby and entryway and members gathering area (for concierge); vacuum carpets, clean windows, dust, etc. when needed or if housekeeping needs assistance.
- Must thrive on multi-tasking.
- Must be able to effectively tour guests through the building and residences, pointing out and explaining amenities, Black Tie and Truffle Pig and other commercial businesses within the property.
- Must be able to read fire/emergency panel and remain calm under pressure or in the face of an emergency.
- Ability to sit for period of times at the computer/phone.
- Possible heavy lifting (up to 75lbs), bending.
- Ability to stand for durations of time.
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Ability to learn all varieties of information pertaining to the resort, the area, the activities and to make smart recommendations.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance/a uniform will be provided.
Pay: $16 to $19.44/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Contract/Temporary,Seasonal