At Timbers Jupiter, welcoming waterways and natural beauty frame Mediterranean-style homes overlooking the 7,531-yard Audubon-certified Jack Nicklaus Signature course and Trump National Golf Club Jupiter. Located just two short miles from the Atlantic and a few minutes from Palm Beach, this is a place to relax and breathe the sea air. The Private Residence Club includes 21 two-bedroom and 29 four-bedroom freestanding villas and are elegantly furnished with expansive, screened-in, exterior lanais that overlook the course. Every amenity and service is at hand, owners at Timbers Jupiter enjoy the diligent attention of an attentive concierge who will see to every request before and during each visit.
Timbers Jupiter has an immediate opening for a Facilities Technician in our Engineering Department in support of the initiatives as directed by Facilities Manager. We are seeking an energetic, skilled, cost-conscious, team-oriented individual to be responsible for general maintenance and repairs on our property.
Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Hospitality maintenance environment, preferred.
- Various certifications preferred (i.e. HVAC, Electrical, etc.).
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of building trades or mechanical repair work.
- Ability to perform routine, scheduled or emergent maintenance work such as mechanical, electrical, HVAC and property repairs.
- Provide analysis of maintenance problems and determine cause of problems and repair or offer possible solutions.
- Knowledge of safety procedures required in maintenance and repair work.
- Ability to work in a team-minded environment with the ability to also work independently; Ability to work various hours to support maintenance environments.
- Ability to properly and safely use power and manual hand tools.
- Ability to climb ladders; Ability to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions; Ability to walk long distances around the property; ability to move up to 100 lbs.; ability to work in elevated heights.
- Ability to communicate effectively; ability to establish and maintain working relationships with customers.
- Skill in using personal computers, office equipment and mobile electronics.
- Skill in general maintenance and repair, troubleshooting.
- Ability to give attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- To be available to work evenings, weekends or holidays based on scheduling needs of the department.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Excellent growth potential
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
Pay: $16 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time