At Timbers Jupiter, welcoming waterways and natural beauty frame Mediterranean-style homes overlooking the 7,531-yard Audubon-certified Jack Nicklaus Signature course and Trump National Golf Club Jupiter. Located just two short miles from the Atlantic and a few minutes from Palm Beach, this is a place to relax and breathe the sea air. The Private Residence Club includes 21 two-bedroom and 29 four-bedroom freestanding villas and are elegantly furnished with expansive, screened-in, exterior lanais that overlook the course. Every amenity and service is at hand, owners at Timbers Jupiter enjoy the diligent attention of an attentive concierge who will see to every request before and during each visit.
Timbers Jupiter is searching for a Facilities Manager to oversee the day to day operations of the Facilities Department. This individual will be responsible for planning, scheduling, supervising, directing staff and activities tasked with the construction, modification, maintenance and repair of club homes, facilities and equipment.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma/GED, supplemented by technical or college course work training in a trade; and four years of journey-level experience in facilities, plant construction, plant operations, or maintenance and repair, one year of which was in a supervisory role; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Materials, methods, practices and equipment used in facilities construction, maintenance and repair while ensuring conformity to all applicable laws, codes and regulations and safety practices.
- Operation, adjustment, preventative maintenance and minor repair of power tools and equipment related to the work. Fire and Life Safety systems to include fire panels, wet and dry sprinkler systems and Simplex-Grinnell systems.
- Pool and spa operations and maintenance.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to plan and prioritize multiple projects and programs.
- Establishes specific goals and deadlines to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Budget experience and financial analysis.
- Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
- Develops and implementing goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards.
- Develops effective work teams and motivating individuals to meet goals and objectives while providing superior customer service in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- 401(k) with company match
- Excellent growth potential
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
Job Status: Full Time