Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for organizing, monitoring, and maintaining efficient and smooth operations. Assist the Association Director, Manager, Supervisor, Leads and team members with reports and projects. Interact with Guest Services and Housekeeping on various residence issue resolutions.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensures assigned equipment is in proper working order and available for use
- Maintains physical space, ensuring a safe, clean, and functional environment
- Receives, manages, and processes work order requests through Alice Software
- Works with Guest Services Department and Housekeeping Department to schedule arrival and departure checks
- Ensures problems and work orders are resolved quickly through proper prioritization and timing (using Property Management Software)
- Assists in scheduling 3rd party work as needed
- Acts as liaison between Repair and Maintenance (R&M) and other departments
- Assists in drafting and following up on preventive maintenance schedules for residences and common area
- Creates purchase orders as needed for the AOAO TK & Shared Services R&M and Landscaping Departments, codes invoices for approval by department head before submitting to Accounting Department
- Ensures safety standards are followed throughout facility
- Participates on emergency preparedness planning team and safety committees
- Maintains inventory of supplies; reorders as needed in line with Purchase Order policy
- As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent
- You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration
- Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals
- Performs other related duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
- Previous experience in hospitality or similar related field
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of the English language to effectively communicate with Guests, employees and vendors
- Ability to retrieve information from a computer or network shared drives
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of all residence club departments and functions
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate to Advanced skills with Excel, Word, Springer Miller Systems and Alice
Education and Experience:
High school degree AND two (2) years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Facilities Coordinator experience in Hospitality or similar field.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Controlling operations of equipment or systems
- Leading, supervising & developing others
- Communicate effectively in a professional manner; present information in one-on-one situations to guests and employees of the Company
- Ability to multitask and complete projects in a timely manner
- Ability to comprehend simple instructions/manuals, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out general instructions in written, or diagram form
- Assistive to train others with procedures & practices. Coordinating trainings i.e. safety, procedures, JSA, OSHA, etc.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The ability to stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to hear and see. The employee frequently is required to walk, speak, stand, stoop, kneel, use hands to fingers, handle or feel, have good balance. Employee is occasionally required to crouch, or crawl, and lift and/or move up to 10-15 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather condition, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Status: Full Time