Executive Assistant to the CEO & CFO
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
The successful candidate will exercise discretion and sound judgment while supporting the CEO and CFO. In addition to standard administrative duties, this individual will create and edit presentations, documents, memos, reports, etc; make travel arrangements and reconcile expense reports, coordinate professional and personal meetings and appointments; organize VIP visits and other special events, to include international visitors; manage correspondence; document processing.
- Carry out the administrative affairs of the CEO & CFO, including organizing, planning and follow-through for all day to day activities
- Determine priority of scheduling and information flow in the CEO & CFO’s absence
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Provide administrative support to include agenda development, scheduling, attending meetings and transcription of minutes
- Handle professional and personal appointments and travel arrangements
- Maintain owner and organizational confidence
- Provide administrative support to other departments as needed
- Provide assistance when needed at Timbers Resorts events
- Follow all organization’s policies, practices, and procedures
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proficient personal computer skills including transcription, e-mail, recordkeeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to schedule appointments and meetings
- Self supervising with ability to utilize effective time management to coordinate and prioritize work for timely completion
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business documents. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, owners, customers and the general public. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers or members of the business community
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, develop solutions and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Handle confidential matters and materials with the utmost of care and discretion
- Strong data entry skills and 10 key calculator skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Associate’s Degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience supporting a C level executive (5+ years)
- Ability to coordinate and arrange events
- Coordination of Facilities and Information/Telecom/Computer support for the team
- Arrangement and scheduling of complex, multi-site meetings with multiple senior executives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the associate is occasionally required to work on a Saturday or Sunday, as necessary to support month end reporting functions.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Status: Full Time